Resolve to Strengthen Your Business in 2018
What would 2018 be like if all your employees: • Shared your vision? • Gained traction: Executing on that vision with discipline and accountability? • Worked well together as a healthy and cohesive team?
It might seem like you’d need 136 New Year’s resolutions to get vision, traction, and healthy in your business.
Nope, make just one. Resolve to strengthen the Six Key Components of your business. Read these statements to see where you stand:
Vision: With a clear vision, everyone rows in the same direction.
1. Our leadership team completely agrees on the vision: Who we are; what we do and why we do it; where we’re going; and our marketing strategy and business plan for getting there.
People: Define great people for your business, because you can’t achieve your vision without great people.
2. All our people are the Right People (they share our Core Values) in the Right Seats (they Get, Want, and have the Capacity to do their jobs).
Data: Bring ego-free, personality-free information to your company.
3. We review our Scorecard weekly: Five to 15 activity-based, leading indicators that predict the quarterly results we want.
Issues: Successful people are just really good at solving their Issues.
4. Every team uses the Identify-Discuss-Solve tool to set Issues up, knock them down, and make them go away forever.
Process: Process makes your business more consistent, predictable, and peaceful, so you can scale it to any size.
5. We’ve identified and documented, at a high level, our six to 10 Core Processes—our way of doing business—and all our people follow them.
Traction: Execute on your vision with discipline and accountability.
6. All our teams meet weekly to hold each other accountable to executing on the plan, and they solve a lot of Issues.
Are you resolved to strengthen your business? Get help. You hire a personal trainer to teach you proven exercise and nutrition tools; help you apply those principles and practices to your unique body; and hold you accountable to doing the necessary exercise. You hire a Professional EOS Implementer to teach you the proven Entrepreneurial Operating System tools; help you apply those tools to your unique business; and hold you accountable to doing the necessary work.
Ready for a peaceful, profitable, and fun New Year? Text or call me anytime at (402) 202-2820, or email email@example.com.