Diabetes Education of the Midlands Announces Statewide Educational Events
Diabetes Education of the Midlands is hosting Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Expos throughout Nebraska in 2018! These learning events are designed to help individuals compare products, understand out-of-pocket costs and personalize their diabetes therapy.
Omaha – Diabetes Center of the Midlands, 2910 S. 84th St. – March 1st, May 3rd, June 14th, August 2nd, September 6th, and November 1st
Lincoln – Location TBD – April 12th, July 12th, and October 11th
Grand Island – Quality Inn Conference Center, 7838 Hwy 281 – March 13th and November 13th
Kearney – Location TBD – June 19th
What to Expect:
- Doors open at 6:00 p.m. – Meet with manufacturer representatives
- Breakout Presentation at 6:15 p.m. – Brief unbiased overview on all pump and CGM products, along with realistic expectations for pump and CGM therapy
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone considering insulin pump and CGM therapy
- Users who are interested in upgrading, comparing products or adding to their current therapy
- Friends and family are welcome