Lincoln Orthopaedic Center (LOC) recently broke ground on the new addition to their building at 6900 A Street on July 8. Some of the construction plans include, front desk and lobby enhancements, additional exam rooms, a dedicated area for MRI imaging and a patient education classroom. LOC’s ambulatory surgery center will gain a third operating room, a procedure room and more space in the pre-operative and recovery areas. In addition, the surgery center will have a covered patient pick up area outside their dedicated entrance. The clinic and surgery center waiting areas will be updated as well.
What is known today as Lincoln Orthopaedic Center, P.C. (LOC) began in 1916 when two well respected surgeons, Dr. H. Winnett Orr and Dr. J.E.M. Thomson formed a partnership for the practice of orthopedic surgery. Today LOC’s medical team includes 11 board certified physicians and surgeons. This expert orthopaedic group provides comprehensive orthopaedic care. Specialties at LOC include; total joint replacements, general orthopaedic procedures, arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine, spine, trauma, hand/wrist/elbow, workers compensation, physical medicine and rehabilitation among other specialties.
For more information about Lincoln Orthopaedic Center, LOC Surgery Center and career opportunities go to www.ortholinc.com. To follow LOC’s expansion project, visit their Facebook page often for updated photos and other information: www.facebook.com/ortholinc.