Locations Set for Diabetes Education of the Midlands Statewide Educational Events
Diabetes Education of the Midlands (diabetes-education.com) is hosting Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) Expos throughout Nebraska in 2018!
These learning events are designed to help individuals compare products, understand out-of-pocket costs and personalize their diabetes therapy.
Omaha – Diabetes Center of the Midlands, 2910 S. 84th St. – March 1, May 3, June 14, August 2, September 6, and November 1.
Lincoln – Hampton Inn & Suites, 8343 Husker Cir. – April 12, July 12, and October 11.
Grand Island – Quality Inn Conference Center, 7838 Hwy. 281 – March 13 and November 13.
Kearney – Ramada Conference Center, 301 Second Ave – June 19.
What to Expect:
- Doors open at 6 p.m. – Meet with manufacturer representatives.
- Breakout Presentation at 6:15 p.m. – Brief unbiased overview on all pump and CGM products, along with realistic expectations for pump and CGM therapy.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone considering insulin pump and CGM therapy.
- Users who are interested in upgrading, comparing products or adding to their current therapy.
- Friends and family are welcome!
RSVP is encouraged to ensure that a cost estimate can be obtained at the expo! Call (402) 614-5298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out the organization’s Facebook page for more information.