Nebraska Recycling Council Announces 2018 Award Winners
At Nebraska Recycling Council’s (www.nrcne.org) 2018 Annual Awards Luncheon & Workshops on Tuesday, October 2, seven awards were presented to the following Nebraska businesses and communities that have excelled at resource recovery and recycling:
- Member of the Year, awarded to Nebraska Innovation Campus.
- Service Provider of the Year, awarded to American Recycling.
- Green Team of the Year, awarded to Habitat for Humanity of Omaha.
- Zero Waste Award, awarded to BD Pharmaceutical Systems Columbus, NE.
- Waste Diversion Project of the Year, awarded to City of Lincoln.
- End Market of the Year, awarded to Hofeling Enterprises, Inc.
- Volunteer of the Year, awarded to Kevin Creevan with VerMaas Construction.
Nebraska Recycling Council is a statewide, member-based, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Their mission is to maximize the economic and environmental benefits of resource recovery in Nebraska. Their goal is to re-energize recycling in Nebraska through innovation, education, training, and the power of collaboration. Visit www.nrcne.org for more information.