Your Business is Our Business.
Your bank should be more than a place to make your deposits and loan payments. Our team of professionals at Midwest Bank (www.midwestbank.com) are here to help your business run more efficiently and be more successful. You deserve products that will make daily operations smoother and a banker who is working to build a strong financial relationship with you.
The foundation of a strong financial relationship begins with the right checking account. From small entrepreneurs to large corporations, Midwest Bank has an account that will fit your needs and your budget. Midwest Bank offers two business checking options that will benefit you: Free Basic Business and Business Analysis.
Free Basic Business: This is perfect for small to midsize businesses that anticipate lower levels of account activity and prefer predictable fees and the ease of no minimum balance requirements.
Business Analysis: This account perfectly suits businesses with higher activity levels, more sophisticated money-management needs, and the desire to maintain balances to offset fees.
No matter the account, all accounts include:
- Free Visa Debit Cards (with protection from FraudWatch Plus 24/7, 365 days a year)
- Discounted Personal Size Checks OR $100 credit towards initial Deluxe Check order
- Free Basic Business Online Banking
- Free Safe Deposit Box for one year
- Free Merchant Processing Analysis
- Midwest Express Deposit Free for 1st 3 months
- 0.25% Discount on Business Loan with established Business Checking Account
- Benefit Banking Program for Employees
For business savings, choose from the following options: Midwest Savings, Midwest Money Market, Certificates of Deposit and Flex CD.
For business loans, the professionals at Midwest Bank can establish a loan portfolio that fits your needs. This includes: Commercial Loans, Small Business Administration (SBA) Guaranteed Loans, Ag Loans, USDA Guarantees, and Lines of Credit. Midwest Bank also offers several different options for credit cards: Visa Business Platinum, Visa Business Bonus Rewards, and Visa Business Bonus Rewards PLUS.
Midwest Bank’s business clients have access to online banking services via the Business Online Banker. Cash management features include:
- View all your balances with one click
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review Transaction Activity
- ACH Origination: Originate ACH files from your own office using ACH Manager. Payroll & billing files can be done in just minutes using this application in Online Banking.
- Download account information into commercial accounting software packages
- Access your account information
- Make payments on loans or lines of credit
- Wire Funds Transfers
- Access document images online
- Set up multiple users with varied levels of security and access times
- eStatements: Sign up to retrieve your statement through online banking or as a password protected email attachment. It’s convenient, fast, secure, safe, environmentally friendly and FREE.
Online Business BillPay is also available, and includes the following features:
- Pay your accounts payable 24 hours a day, seven days a week from multiple accounts
- Set up one time or recurring payments
- Schedule your bill payments in advance
- View Management reports
- And much more!
Other Cash Management services include:
Midwest Express Deposit: Deposit checks electronically from your desktop. Midwest Express Deposit utilizes a desktop scanner that connects to your PC and the Internet. With it, you can scan checks received from customers and issue deposits electronically to the bank, anytime day or night. It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
Merchant Card Processing: Position your business for future growth and market leadership with our merchant processing services. These innovative solutions and competitive pricing options can help you improve efficiency and boost your bottom line:
- Credit Card Processing
- Check Verification & Guarantee Services
- Electronic Check Conversion
- Debit Card Acceptance
- Gift and loyalty card programs
- Wireless, handheld solutions
At Midwest Bank (www.midwestbank.com), we realize that no two businesses are the same. We’ll work with you to develop a plan that meets your needs and fits your business. Call Dina or Tyson (402-420-0560) to learn more about these options and how to qualify for a cash bonus of up to $500 with a new business account at Midwest Bank. Member FDIC.