2023 Brain Injury Conference | Brain Injury Alliance of Nebraska
March 23 - March 24| $25
Learn, Connect, and Explore at the 2023 Nebraska Brain Injury Conference.
Exploration is our theme this year for the 2023 Nebraska Brain Injury Conference as we look at different ideas, methods, and perspectives for brain injury topics like mental health, goal setting, and therapies.
Join us on March 23 and 24 at the Younes Conference Center in Kearney, Nebraska as we learn, connect, and explore together.
- COVID-19 and Brain Injury; How Rehabilitation Medicine is Using Symptom Management Strategies for Long-Term Sequelae of a Novel Disease
- A Socio-Cultural Examination of Concussion: What it means and how care should be updated as a result.
- Suicide Prevention
- Prescribing Psychologists for Nebraska: A History and Opportunities for Patient Advocacy
- Resiliency in the Midst of Tragedy
- And more! (See the full agenda at: https://biane.org/2023-conference/agenda.html)
Also, pending approval from Iowa Western Community College, continuing education credits* will be provided for professionals seeking continuing education hours. *The number of credits provided is dependent upon Iowa Western Community College’s review process. Information regarding the specific number of credits will be sent out to registrants as soon as it is available. Past amounts have averaged around 10 credits/contact hours.
Register Early & Save Money
You don’t want to miss out on the early bird registration discount! When you register between now and 11:30 p.m. on February 24, you can save on your registration fee.
Before February 25:
Individuals/Caregivers – $75
Professionals – $200
February 25 and After: