Sip Nebraska Wine, Craft Beer, & Spirits Tasting Festival
May 6 @ 11:00 am - 9:00 pm| $15 – $75
Join us as Sip Nebraska celebrates ten years of bringing together a passionate community of local wine, craft beer, and spirits to Mahoney State Park!
We are rebranding; new website will be launched soon! For full details, to purchase tickets and to reserve lodging, visit https://sipspring2023.eventbrite.com or call 402-882-2448.
- Date: Saturday, May 6
- Early Access: 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Tasting Ticket: 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Location: Eugene T. Mahoney State Park, 28500 W Park Hwy, Ashland, Nebraska
Sip Nebraska features wineries, breweries, and distilleries from all over Nebraska. Try unlimited tastings of wine, craft beer, hard cider, and spirits to find your perfect flow. There’s something for everyone! If you enjoy your tastings, purchase a glass to enjoy or a bottle or 6-pack to take home!
Enjoy live music while you sip and shop our curated artisan vendors, take a tasty tour through food truck alley, play lawn games, and ride the trolley to enjoy the beautiful springtime atmosphere at Mahoney State Park.
TICKET PRICING AND DESCRIPTION
Designated Driver – $15
Includes event entry from 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM, unlimited bottled water, and access to all the entertainment—no alcohol consumption or purchase allowed with a designated driver ticket.
Tasting – $65
Includes event entry from 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM, tasting glass, unlimited Nebraska wine, hard cider, craft beer, and spirit tastings, access to all the entertainment, and unlimited bottled water.
Early Access – $75
Includes event entry from 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM, welcome gift, tasting glass, unlimited Nebraska wine, hard cider, craft beer, and spirit tastings, access to all the entertainment, and unlimited bottled water. A limited number of tickets are available. If you enjoy a quieter atmosphere and want to make sure you pick up your favorite items before they sell out, grab your Early Access before they’re gone!
- You will need a state park vehicle day or annual pass to enter Mahoney State Park. Day passes are $6 for in-state vehicles or $12 for out-of-state vehicles. These can be purchased on event day at the gate or online at https://www.gooutdoorsne.com/customer/catalog
- The event ticket does not include parking.
- Tickets are $10 more the day of if not sold out.
- All prices include sales tax and fees.
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- Tickets are non-refundable for cash.