Bank of the West is pleased to announce they held a Lincoln Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate their grand opening on November 30th. The grand opening for Bank of the West was to celebrate the completion and opening of a new stand-alone branch just two blocks South of 27th & Superior. This new stand-alone branch has replaced the Bank’s Hy-Vee Supermarket location that closed on November 5th, 2011. This new location is a full service branch offering retail and business banking services, mortgages and investments. It also comes complete with two drive-up lanes, a 24-hour ATM, night depository and safe deposit boxes. Bank of the West has seven branches in Lincoln and 47 in Nebraska.
Founded in 1874, $59 billion-asset Bank of the West (www.bankofthewest.com), member FDIC, offers a full range of personal, commercial, wealth management and international banking services. The bank operates more than 700 retail and commercial banking locations in 19 Western and Midwestern states. Bank of the West is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s largest and best rated banks, with more than 200,000 employees in more than 80 countries.
For more information about Bank of the West, please contact Janet Spicka at (402) 473-0740 or visit www.bankofthewest.com.