Audibel® A3i™, a Made for iPhone® hearing aid; is engineered to be compatible with iPhone, iPad® and iPod touch®. It connects with the TruLink™ Hearing Control app, which is available as a free download in the App StoreSM. The A3i hearing aid gives the more than 26 million Americans with untreated hearing loss a new, discreet option that seamlessly connects with some of the most popular electronic devices available.
Nebraska Hearing Center is one of the first to offer this revolutionary new hearing aid in the area.
Together, A3i and TruLink, when paired with an iOS device, deliver the most personalized hearing experience ever and are designed to:
• Stream calls, FaceTime®, music and more from your iPhone directly to your hearing aids through a Bluetooth® connection.
• Allow you to use your iPhone to control your hearing aids’ volume and settings.
• Personalize sound settings to any environment and geotag that specific memory.
• Deliver pristine sound and exceptional listening clarity.
• Help you hear comfortably in noise.
A3i hearing aids are also stand-alone hearing aids packed with Audibel’s best-in-class performance features including feedback cancellation, adaptive noise management and directionality.
Nebraska Hearing Center is centrally located at 5625 O St.; Ste #104. For more information about Nebraska Hearing Center or to set up an appointment with Leslie, please call (402) 486-3737 or visit nebraskahearingcenter.com.