Tabitha Offers Online Community Support Groups, Grieving in the Age of COVID-19
Tabitha (tabitha.org), Nebraska’s industry-leading senior care provider, offers a variety of online support groups available in Lincoln and Lancaster County. Grief and support groups are open to anyone in the community experiencing loss or needing support. Your loved one did not have to be with Tabitha. Registration and participation is free for the following:
- “Online Grief Book Club,” beginning Thursday, June 18 from 10 to 11:30 a.m.
- “Growing Through Grief General Loss” Six-Week Online Support Group, held every Thursday, June 25 through July 30, from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
- “Caregiver Eight-Week Online Support Group,” held every Thursday, July 2 through August 20, from 2 to 3 p.m.
Tabitha Hospice is also hosting a special online grief program called, “Grieving in the Age of COVID-19,” which consists of a series of unique grief sessions as they relate to the coronavirus pandemic. Open to anyone experiencing grief; please attend any session that resonates with you. Registration and participation is free for the following:
- “Grieving Together While Staying Apart” Online Grief Session, held Monday, June 29 from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- “Where is God?” Online Grief Session, held Monday, July 13, from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
- “This Complicates Grief” Online Grief Session, held Monday, July 27, from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
Supporting friends and neighbors for over 130 years and encompassing 28 Nebraska counties, nonprofit Tabitha offers a range of services from results-driven rehabilitation, accessible at-home home health care, innovative living communities, and compassionate hospice services. For questions and to register for any of the sessions listed above, please call (402) 486-8546 or visit Tabitha.org/Hospice/Bereavement.