Health Insurance “Perks”
Check out these “perks” that are offered by health insurance companies to incentivize healthy lifestyles or assist with managing medical conditions:
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska:
- Wellness Program that provides tools, resources, and support to help you achieve health goals and live fully. You can earn up to $125 after completing health assessments and wellness challenges.
- A Maternity Care program that utilizes a mobile app developed by Wellframe. It is designed to help you have a healthier pregnancy.
- Blue 365 Exclusive Member Discounts on fitness including gym memberships and footwear; weight loss programs such as Jenny Craig and Nutrisystem; and Personal Care products for hearing, vision, and other needs.
- Certain high deductible health plans qualify for FIT. When you achieve step totals during the day, you can get up to $3 per day added to your HSA. That could be $1,095 for a year.
- “Real Appeal” is a weight loss program designed for employer groups. It is a year round program that teaches healthier eating and active lifestyles without turning lives upside down. The program includes a Success Kit, a personalized transformation coach and 24/7 support on a mobile app.
- Discounts on fitness trackers such as Apple watches or Fitbits
- Healthy Vision offers savings on eye exams and eye wear.
- “A healthier you from home” offers at home access to services such as Health Coaching, Personal Training, and an at-home weight loss program.
- Hearing Care Solutions offers discounts on hearing aids and exams.
- Discounts for natural therapy services such as massage therapy, acupuncture, chiropractic care, and nutrition services.
- Healthy Living with Medica offers a health assessment, health programs, and fitness deals. You can earn reward points that can be redeemed.
- Personal Health Advocate provides information, assistance, and decision-making tools needed to manage your health and make the most informed health care choices.
- Text4Baby Program sends text messages with helpful information for pregnancy and newborn care.
These programs can be accessed from your health insurance company website or by calling ComPro for more information.
ComPro…Helping you connect the dots.