The Brain Injury Alliance of Nebraska (biane.org) is now accepting speaking proposals for the 2024 Nebraska Brain Injury Conference held on March 14 and 15, 2024. In addition to showcasing their research and expertise, speakers will have the opportunity to connect with a broad audience of professionals, organizations and individuals living with a brain injury that stand to benefit from their expertise.
Themes and topics of interest for the 2024 Nebraska Brain Injury Conference include but are not limited to:
- Research and innovations in the field of acquired brain injury • Precision medicine and brain injury
- Assistive technology for brain injury (apps, programs, devices, practical demonstrations, etc.)
- Educational supports for brain injury (all levels – elementary through post-secondary)
- Brain injury treatment and rehabilitation theories, methodologies or strategies
- Veteran-specific treatments, programs, research or care/case management strategies
- Inspirational stories and lived experiences with brain injury
Speakers are encouraged to consider innovative ideas and approaches that provide new ways of thinking about an old issue or current trends in the topic areas.
The full information on the 2024 Nebraska Brain Injury Conference and instructions on how to submit speaking proposals can be found at biane.org/2024-conference/call-for-speakers.html.
The Brain Injury Alliance of Nebraska was founded in 2009 to create better futures for all Nebraskans through brain injury prevention, education, advocacy and support. For more information, contact Executive Director Peggy Reisher, MSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 890-0606.