Center Sphere Announces May Events, Open to Members and Guests
Center Sphere (www.centersphere.com) hosts events each month that are open to both members and guests in order to give non-members a chance to learn more about this amazing network. Dates for this month’s public events include:
- Wednesday, May 8, 8–9 a.m.: Meet Center Sphere at Peak Physical Therapy in Hickman (6710 Woodland Blvd., STE B).
- Wednesday, May 15, 9 a.m. shotgun start: A Warmer Day + Center Sphere Charity Golf Tournament at Woodland Hills. Contact Alissa Henry at (402) 217-2570 for signup and sponsorships.
- Thursday, May 16, 8:30–10 a.m.: Coffee & Connections, hosted by Jessica Vanek and Shari Barnhill, at Charter West Mortgage Center (4400 S. 86th St., STE 101).
- Tuesday, May 21, 8:30–10 a.m.: Coffee & Connections, hosted by Brody Van Roekel, at Atlas: Lincoln (745 D St.).
- Wednesday, May 22, 8–9 a.m.: Meet Center Sphere at Peak Physical Therapy in Hickman (6710 Woodland Blvd., STE B).
Center Sphere is an established network of business professionals whose mission is to share referrals, ideas, and resources through genuine relationships. For more information, visit www.centersphere.com or contact Cheryl Hansen, Area Director for Lincoln, at (402) 499-2099 / Cheryl@CenterSphere.com. Center Sphere is now available in Hickman plus other rural towns. For more information, contact Lona Anderson, Area Director for Rural Nebraska, at (402) 416-5700 / Lonaanderson@CenterSphere.com.