Get a Grip on Your Business at July 25th Workshop With gear80
Are you running your business or is it running you? Many of the most successful entrepreneurs and business leaders work longer hours and get less return on their investments of time and money. Maybe you grapple with some of these challenges:
- Lack of control over time, markets or your company.
- People who don’t listen, understand or follow through.
- Profit that’s inconsistent, and/or there’s not enough.
- Growth is happening, but you can’t break through to the next level.
- Quick fixes that come-and-go, bringing little change with continued frustrations.
Don’t let the business run you. Get a grip on your business.
Are you a business owner or a senior level executive and want to see your business consistently run better and grow faster? Come to a powerful, inspirational presentation on Wednesday, July 25 from 7:30-9 a.m. at the Resonator Gallery, 2124 Y St., that will introduce you to the Six Key Components™ of a successful business. Speaker John Fulwider’s interactive style and experience-based real-world insight makes this an eye-opening event for growth-oriented business leaders. At the conclusion of this workshop, you will walk away with a set of simple, practical tools that you and your leadership team will use immediately to focus on priorities, get clear on issues and gain traction together, as a healthier leadership team.
To register, visit gear80.co/workshop.