Updated Omaha ElderCare Resource Handbook Released
Imagine having the answers to all your senior care questions right in the palm of your hands. It’s possible…thanks to the folks at Care Consultants for the Aging (careconsultants.com).
On July 28th, the 12th Edition of the Omaha ElderCare Resource Handbook for 2016-2018 became available to the public in both the book format and online.
The Handbook serves as a valuable resource for information and services offered to seniors in the Omaha and Council Bluffs areas. The Handbook list options divided into five tabbed sections: “Government, Financial & Legal”, “Medical Support”, “Home Health Care & Support Services”, “Living Options”, and “Senior Services”. It also includes an index of services and companies to make the right organization easier to find.
The ElderCare Resource Handbook is updated every 2 years and available for the Omaha and Lincoln areas. It is commonly used by social workers, medical professionals, pastors, human resource professionals, police officers, facilities, and the general public.
You can obtain the Handbook five ways:
- Stop by the office at 7701 Pacific Street, Suite 100, Omaha, NE 68114 – $8
- Send a check or money order to have one mailed – $12
- Call (402) 398-1848 with a credit card to have one mailed – $12
- Log on to www.careconsultants.com and click on the “ElderCare Resource Handbook” link to view for free or to have one mailed – $12
- Available for purchase at Kubat Pharmacy, Nebraska Medicine’s CornerStone (University Tower) and Clarkson gift shops, and Think Whole Person pharmacy.
The 9th edition Lincoln ElderCare Resource Handbook for 2015-2017 is also available.
Click this link to see all of Care Consultants for the Aging News & Info on Strictly Business