In partnership with Sevn Spero Creations, Panology Tech Solutions, St Mark’s United Methodist Church, Strictly Business, Longoria’s Tactical Martial Arts, The Foster Care Closet of Nebraska, and Continental ContiTech of Lincoln, Leadership Harbor (leadershipharbor.com) is thrilled to present the 2022 Live2Lead on Friday, October 7. Live2Lead is set in Atlanta, GA, with the Lincoln simulcast taking place at St. Mark’s United Methodist Church, located at 8550 Pioneers Blvd.
Live2Lead is designed to deliver the very best leadership content to inspire and motivate you and your team. It’s a chance to connect with other leaders in your community and expand your business network with relationships that produce tangible results.
This year’s lineup of speakers include:
• John Maxwell, #1 leadership expert and best-selling author
• Patrick Lencioni, founder and president at The Table Group
• Eric Thomas, author, speaker, consultant, pastor, and Audie Awards finalist
• Dr. Tim Elmore, CEO and founder of growing leaders, best-selling author, and international speaker
• Doris Kearns Goodwin, presidential historian and Pulitzer Prizewinning author
Purchase your tickets today at leadershipharbor.com/live2lead. Prices will increase on September 1, so don’t wait!
At Leadership Harbor, they help people develop the skills to be more relational and influential in their personal, business, and faith lives. To learn more information, visit leadershipharbor.com or contact Kris Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 580-0947.