The Nebraska Recycling Council (NRC, www.nrcne.org) held its Annual Conference on September 15, under the theme, “Rediscovering Recycling: Evolving Markets + Evolving Perspectives.” The aim of this annual event is to recognize the accomplishments of member organizations and provide learning opportunities for resource management professionals.
The 2022 award winners recognized at the conference included:
- Waste Diversion Product Award – Novozymes
- End Market Award – Green Fiber
- Green Team Award – BVH Architecture
- Advocacy Award – Lincoln Public Schools
- Commonwealth Award – Keep Keith County Beautiful
- Member of the Year Award – Sadoff E-Recycling & Data Destruction
NRC would like to thank all conference sponsors, including Firstar Fiber Recycling, The Association of Plastic Recyclers, Ameritas, Valmont Industries, Nebraska Department of Environment and Energy, City of Lincoln Transportation and Utilities: Solid Waste Management Division, and Nebraska Academy of Sciences.
Nebraska Recycling Council is a statewide, member-based, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with the mission to maximize the economic and environmental benefits of resource recovery in Nebraska. Learn more at www.nrcne.org.