The Nebraska Statewide Arboretum (NSA, plantnebraska.org) will offer several plant sales open to the public throughout May and June in Lincoln and Omaha. Native plants well-suited to Nebraska’s climate and growing conditions will be available, including trees, shrubs and perennials. All sales will be held at the NSA Greenhouse, located on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln’s East Campus, 2150 N. 38th St. in Lincoln, unless otherwise noted.
The plant sale schedule is as follows:
UNL’s East Campus:
- Saturday, May 6 from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Friday, May 19 from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 26 from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 2 from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 23 from 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 13 from 9 a.m. to noon at the Douglas-Sarpy County Extension Office, 8015 West Center Rd.
- Saturday, June 17 from 9 a.m. to noon at Camp Brewster, Fontenelle Forest, 1313 Bellevue Blvd. North in Bellevue.
The Nebraska Statewide Arboretum plants Nebraska for healthy people, vibrant communities and a resilient environment. The organization offers resources to help Midwest gardeners improve their home and community landscapes, encouraging plants and landscapes that are beautiful and beneficial for us as well as the larger environment. To learn more, visit plantnebraska.org or contact the Arboretum staff at (402) 472-2971 / firstname.lastname@example.org.