The Nebraska Safety Council (NESC, nesafetycouncil.org) recognized fourteen organizations and five individuals during the 45th Annual Conference at Robber’s Cave on April 20. These organizations are recognized for taking extra measures to keep their people safe and healthy.
The Nebraska Safety Council Safety Award: This award has three levels of awards based on measures related to injury rates, training provided and preventive measures to identify risks of safety hazards.
Legacy Awards: Recognizes individuals who have made a significant contribution to the safety and health of employees or made significant changes to their personal health and safety risk.
All award recipients are listed below with their correlating awards:
- Ann Ringlein, Lifetime Ambassador Award (Individual)
- Kawasaki, Lifetime Ambassador Award (Company)
- Danielle Frewing, Professional Leadership Award
- Don Ruffin, Professional Leadership Award
- Kim Craft, Champion Award
- Dustin Rutledge, Champion Award
- Lincoln Electric System, Safety Award
- Lincoln Premium Poultry, Safety Award
- Nucor Steel – Nebraska, Safety Award
- Parker Hannifin Alliance, Safety Award
- BD Medical Pharmaceutical Systems, Safety Award
- Black Hills Energy, Safety Award
- Schneider Electric, Safety Award
- Bayer, Safety Award
- Custer Public Power District, Safety Award
- IES Commercial Inc., Safety Award
- Alivation Health, Safety Award
- Commonwealth Electric Company of the Midwest, Safety Award
- Tillotson Enterprises Inc., Safety Award
The Mission of the Nebraska Safety Council is to provide education and leadership to empower Nebraskans to live safe and healthy. To learn more or to sign up for membership today, visit nesafetycouncil.org, call (402) 483-2511, or email email@example.com.