All Pro Heating and Air Conditioning – 9 Things To Do Before You Call the HVAC Technician
- Check your thermostat settings. Make sure the temperature is set below room temperature and the system is on the COOL position. Make sure the fan is set to AUTO.
- Lower the thermostat to its lowest temperature setting to try to get the air conditioner to turn on.
- Make sure all the registers or vents are open and not blocked. It is crucial to check vents, ducts, and grills for blockage as that can be the leading factor of irregular air flow.
- If the airflow seems low, check the air filter. Dirty air filters can block airflow. 1” filters should be changed every month, 2” filters every 2 months, and 4”–5” filters should be changed every 6 to 12 months.
- Check batteries in your electronic thermostat.
- Check the power disconnect switch by both indoor and outdoor units.
- Check electrical panel for the fuse/breaker for both indoor and outdoor units.
- Make sure the furnace blower door is secure.
- Check for debris in your outdoor unit. Property owners can utilize a hose to rinse the unit starting from the top to the bottom to remove excess debris once the power has been shut off.
If the problem continues, please give All Pro Heating and Air Conditioning a call!
“Constantine is amazing to work with and does an amazing job! I would not call anyone else. I called and, within a couple minutes, he called back and was at my door in less than an hour. He came in and fixed my heater in 20 minutes. All Pro is a great company with fair prices! Their customer service goes above and beyond any other company I have ever worked with.” – Leah B.
Serving the Lincoln area, All Pro Heating and Air Conditioning is available to help with all of your home’s heating, air conditioning, and ventilation needs. Constantine Syiny is the owner of All Pro Heating and Air Conditioning.