In a vibrant celebration of talent, achievement and dedication to our community, the Lincoln Young Professionals Group (lincolnypg.com) announced the 2023 Young Lincoln Leader Award recipients at an October 5 event at Robber’s Cave in Lincoln. Now in its fourth year, this eagerly anticipated annual event is a testament to the outstanding leadership of individuals and organizations within the Lincoln community. Awards were presented in seven distinct categories, highlighting the remarkable young leaders who play vital roles in shaping the future of Lincoln: Young Professional of the Year, Emerging Leader of the Year, Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Young Nonprofit Professional of the Year, Young Citizen of the Year, Diversity & Inclusion Excellence and Next Generation Workplace. The Young Lincoln Leader Awards are more than just accolades; they represent the truly remarkable talent that we have today in Lincoln.
- Congratulations to the following prestigious 2023 Young Lincoln Leader Award recipients:
- Karla Frese of Home Care Partners – Young Professional of the Year
- Brooke Imm of Ameritas – Emerging Leader of the Year
- Jordan Lambrecht of Pixel Bakery – Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Jordan Gonzales of the Nebraska Alumni Association – Young Nonprofit Professional of the Year
- Andrew Farias of the Asian Community and Cultural Center – Young Citizen of the Year
- Jordan Feyerherm of the City of Lincoln and Lancaster County – Diversity & Inclusion Excellence
- DLR Group – Next Generation Workplace
With 16 years of empowering the emerging leaders of our community, the Lincoln Young Professionals Group continues to serve as a pivotal resource for the young professionals of Lincoln. With regularly scheduled networking and educational opportunities as the program’s cornerstone, the Lincoln Young Professionals Group is dedicated to fostering a welcoming and collaborative atmosphere for young professionals to grow and thrive in Lincoln. To learn more about this important program of the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, visit lincolnypg.com or contact our Lincoln Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals Group Coordinator, Mia Wilken.
Congratulations once again to the 2023 Young Lincoln Leader Award recipients. We applaud their incredible work and ongoing dedication to illuminating the path towards a bright future for Lincoln.
The Chamber of Commerce’s mission is to improve the lives of Lincoln residents by providing increased economic opportunity and can only be accomplished together. For more information, contact Derek Feyerherm at firstname.lastname@example.org.