The Lincoln Human Resources Management Association (LHRMA, LincolnHR.org) is excited to announce their May LHRMA program will be held on May 9 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. This event is free for current LHRMA members and $25 for non-LHRMA members. The program will be covering legal updates.
LHRMA is also announcing their biennial salary survey. This survey allows employers from Lincoln and the surrounding area to benchmark their company’s pay scales to the local market.
The 2023 Wage/Salary and Benefits Survey rates are:
Wage/Salary & Benefits Survey
- LHRMA Member Survey Participant – $250
- Non-LHRMA Member Survey Participant – $300
- LHRMA Member, Survey Non-Participant – $450
- Non-LHRMA Member, Survey Non-Participant – $500
Benefits Only Survey
- LHRMA Member Survey Participant – $150
- Non-LHRMA Member Survey Participant – $200
- LHRMA Member, Survey Non-Participant – $250
- Non-LHRMA Member, Survey Non-Participant – $300
All questions should be directed to email@example.com. Checks can be mailed to: Lincoln Human Resource Management Association, PO Box 81066, Lincoln, NE 68501.
The mission of the Lincoln Human Resources Management Association is to provide for the interchange of ideas, experiences and methods concerning the relationships between management and employees, and to provide professional ethics and acquaintanceship among those involved in professional human resource management. For more, visit LincolnHR.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.