Choices Treatment Center is an outpatient treatment and recovery facility committed to helping individuals overcome problems related to gambling, substance abuse, and mental health through a holistic approach so all co-occurring issues may be addressed. Their mission is to provide quality services in a caring environment by offering a full range of treatment options to individuals and families.
Problem Gambling Treatment
Choices specializes in gambling addiction. Their counselors are certified with the Nebraska Gamblers Assistance Program. This program allows them to provide, at no charge to the client, assessments for problem/pathological gamblers, consultations/interventions for problem gamblers and their families, financial counseling, and individual treatment. All counselors at Choices are dually credentialed, thus able to offer services in the other areas listed as well.
- Free Assessments for Problem/Pathological Gamblers
- Free consultations/interventions for problem gamblers and their families
- Mental Health Assessments
- Individual, Family & Marriage Counseling
- Substance Abuse Evaluations and Treatment
- DUI/DWI Education Programs
- Budgeting Classes and Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Are you in a depressed mood?
- Do you have diminished interest in activities you used to find pleasurable?
- Have you experienced significant weight loss when not dieting?
- Are you afraid to answer your phone because bill collectors are calling?
- Are you angry for no particular reason?
- Do you have low/no self-esteem?
- Are you dealing with relationship issues?
- Are you feeling shame or guilt?
- Are you spending more time away from the family to try and win back your losses?
- Are you lying to your family and/or friends to hide or cover up your gambling?
Choices can help – take the first step towards recovery and call today.
Choices 24-Hour Helpline
Nebraska Problem Gambling Helpline
Choices staff is also available for presentations to schools, community groups, churches and businesses on the problems of gambling/gaming.
127 S 37th Street, Suite B
Lincoln, NE 68510
CHOICES Treatment Center is certified with GAP