Imagine being able to offer your employees the great perk of discounted tickets to world-class performing arts events! The Lied Center for Performing Arts’ (liedcenter.org) Corporate Subscriber Ticketing Program is a free opportunity the Lied Center provides to employers in exchange for promoting the discounted tickets to employees. The program provides employees access to all the benefits of being a Lied Center season subscriber, all without purchasing a single ticket!
When your business or organization joins the Corporate Subscriber Program, your employees will receive:
- 20% off tickets to any production of the 2022-23 season.
- Note: Some shows at the Lied Center are “rentals,” and not an official part of the season. These shows will not be eligible for discounting.
- Also, there will be no additional discounts on Hamilton and The Book of Mormon tickets, but you receive early access and lower ticket prices than General Public ticket prices.
- Reduced ticketing fees on any production in the 2022-23 season.
- No restrictions on number of tickets purchased to receive the discount.
- Outside of this corporate program, a customer would normally have to purchase tickets to eight shows to be eligible for this discount!
The Lied Center will also provide graphic design explaining the usage and benefits of the program for distribution to eligible employees. In exchange, businesses simply agree to promote the opportunity to employees!