Heartland Cancer Foundation (HCF, heartlandcancerfoundation.org) is thrilled to welcome new board officers to the team. They look forward to an exciting year ahead. Newly elected board officers include:
- President – Shannon Booth, Vice President and General Manager, KOLN | KGIN
- Vice President – Brenda Sebek, MSN, RN, Director of Operations, Inpatient Physician Associates
- Secretary – Lesle Bargen, Account Manager, Capitol City Electric
- Treasurer – Michelle Zlomke, Business Solutions Officer, Cornhusker Bank
The other nine HCF board members include:
- Danielle Henricksen, Bryan Health
- Sara Lockard, Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital
- Troy Stonacek, Seagen
- Julie Smith, Talent+ (retired)
- Joel Gustafson, Surgical Associates
- Marianna Hunt, UBT
- Bart Peters, Security First Bank
- Matthew Graff, Sampson Construction
Are you passionate about supporting cancer patients and interested in getting involved with the Heartland Cancer Foundation? They are seeking new members to join the HCF Impact Guild. Members of the guild engage our community through fundraising and community awareness events big and small, including the annual Mardi Gras Gala, Heartland Golf Classic and other community events. Their vision is that HCF’s circle of supporters will be passionate and engaged. Apply to join at heartlandcancerfoundation.org.
Heartland Cancer Foundation believes no cancer patient should fall behind on treatment because they struggle to afford their everyday expenses. Their mission is to provide practical and immediate financial assistance to eligible cancer patients in our community so they can focus on what matters most: healing. Learn more about how you can support the Heartland Cancer Foundation at heartlandcancerfoundation.org.