Nonprofit Association of the Midlands Selects Leaders for 2019 Training Program
The Nonprofit Association of the Midlands (NAM; www.nonprofitam.org), which supports more than 550 non-profit organizations throughout Nebraska and western Iowa, announced the non-profit leaders who were selected for its 2019 Nonprofit Executive Institute (NEI) training program. NEI is an 11-month leadership program, designed to offer non-profit leaders skills and strategies to enhance organizational sustainability and transform the community.
The 2019 class was selected from a pool of applicants chosen by the NEI Leadership Team, which includes volunteers from the non-profit sector who have successfully completed the program. The following leaders of area nonprofit organizations were selected for this year’s program:
- Jennifer Benson, TeamMates
- Dominque Morgan, Black & Pink, Inc.
- Susanne Blue, Matt Talbot Kitchen & Outreach
- Emily Mwaja, Girls Inc. of Omaha
- Phillip Burrell, Nebraska Children and Families Foundation
- Andrew Norman, Rabble Mill
- Liz Codina, Peter Kiewit Foundation
- Daniel Padilla, Community Debt Solutions
- Andi Curry Grubb, Planned Parenthood of the Heartland
- Joanie Poore, Heartland Family Service
- Julie Dierberger, UNO Service Learning Academy
- Jennifer Sturgeon, Omaha Early Learning Centers
- Kimberly Kolakowski, FAMILY, Inc.
- Sonia Tiebi, Women’s Fund of Omaha
- Itzel Lopez, AIM Institute
- Cammy Watkins, Inclusive Communities
- Randy McCoy, MACCH
- Michael Wehling, Stephen Center
- Tiffany Friesen Milone, OpenSky Policy Institute
- Idalene Williams, National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Greater Omaha Chapter
NEI will focus on capacity-building seminars that develop leadership skills and provide training in the following areas: vision, prosperity, strategy, innovation, public and ethics.
Nonprofit Association of the Midlands is recognized as the State Association for Nebraska by the National Council of Nonprofits, the nation’s largest network of non-profits. Learn more at www.nonprofitam.org or call (402) 557-5800.