Choices Treatment Center – “Helping People Make Positive CHOICES”
Choices Treatment Center is an outpatient treatment and recovery facility committed to helping individuals overcome problems related to gambling, substance abuse, and mental health through a holistic approach so all co-occurring issues may be addressed. Our mission is to provide quality services in a caring environment by offering a full range of treatment options to individuals and families.
- Free Assessments for Problem/Pathological Gamblers
- Free Consultations/Interventions for Problem Gamblers & Their Families
- Mental Health Assessments
- Individual, Family & Marriage Counseling
- Substance Abuse Evaluations and Treatment (Court Approved Individual, Outpatient & Intensive Outpatient)
- DUI/DWI Education Programs
- Budgeting Classes & Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
Choices offers a 24-hour helpline staffed by licensed counselors, individual and group counseling, and education sessions.
Choices specializes in gambling/gaming addiction. Our counselors are certified with the Nebraska Gamblers Assistance Program. This program allows us to provide, at no charge to the client, assessments for problem/pathological gamblers, consultations/interventions for problem gamblers and their families, financial counseling, and individual treatment. All counselors at Choices are dually credentialed, thus able to offer services in the other areas listed as well.
Choices staff is also available for presentations to schools, community groups, churches and businesses on the problems of gambling/gaming.
Are you experiencing any of the following?
- Are you in a depressed mood most of the day?
- Are you feeling sad or empty?
- Do you find yourself tearful most of the time?
- Do you have diminished interest in activities you used to find pleasurable?
- Have you experienced significant weight loss when not dieting?
- Are you afraid to answer your phone because bill collectors are calling?
- Are you angry for no particular reason?
- Do you have low/no self-esteem?
- Are you dealing with relationship issues?
- Are you feeling shame or guilt?
- Are you spending more time away from the family to try and win back your losses?
- Are you lying to your family and/or friends to hide or cover up your gambling?
Choices can help – take the first step towards recovery and call today.
Choices Treatment Center is located at 127 S. 37th Street, Suite B in Lincoln. The office and 24-hour helpline can be reached at (402) 476-2300.