Theatre Arts for Kids Opens Registration for Summer Programs
Again this year, Theatre Arts for Kids (TAFK) (www.TAFK.org) is proud to present a variety of performing arts education opportunities throughout the summer! They have worked to create experiences for a broad range of age groups and ability levels. TAFK’s upcoming summer programs include:
- Total Theater Experience (ages 8-12): June 4-8
- Director’s Training (ages 12-18): May 29-June 1 & June 4-8
- Rising Stars (ages 3-8): Nursery Rhyme Time, June 11-15; A Musical Castle, June 18-22; Animal Fair, June 25-29
- Playwriting Workshop (ages 10+): June 25-29
- Musical Theatre Training (ages 8+): Voice, June 11-15; Dance, June 18-22; Acting, June 25-29
- Around the World in Song (ages 7-15): July 9-13
And don’t forget to check out the Little Shop of Horrors show that they put on for all ages—adults too! Auditions for this show will be May 5 with rehearsals on Monday and Thursday evenings. Performance dates are set for July 27 and 28.
All classes and workshops are located at 4325 Sumner St. (Christ Lutheran Church) except for Total Theatre Experience, which will be held at Kloefkorn Elementary. The TAFK theatre is located in CLC’s North Ministry. For full program details or to register, visit www.TAFK.org or contact the TAFK staff at (402) 202-1087 / email@example.com.